SBRS Gurukul is a brainchild of Abdul Kadir Shehanshah Hazrat Education & Research Society, Punjab, whose single mindedness lies in the aspirations of our mission statement which is to provide a resource based education with global opportunities for academic growth and development, and assure that all students are provided the necessary life skills and competencies to function productively in an ever changing society while retaining Indian values and philosophy.
“To make ‘GURUKUL’ a learning community of motivated students with the staff engaged in realizing the children’s full human potential and imparting world class education to each student which fosters academic excellence, physical fitness, psychological and spiritual health and social consciousness.”
The emphasis of SBRS Gurukul will be to make the students proud of their deep-rooted ethos, the ancient Indian culture and train them in the most modern methodology prescribed by the IB.
We offer our scholars a distinctive mix of traditional values and exciting opportunities. We aim at encouraging everyone to have high expectations of themselves and respect for others. Our key aims are :
- Making learning an enjoyable experience.
- Promoting aesthetic and creative education through a verity media.
- ThePromoting a broad, balanced and relevant curriculum as each child’s entitlement.
- Enabling children to question , investigate, express thoughts and opinions and make decisions within a safe and positive environment.
Providing a clear and consistent framework of discipline within which children may formulate a code of moral values, recognizing the necessity for discipline and co-operation with others.
Creating an awareness of respect for Indian traditions, human values, heritage and culture, assimilating the best practices of other cultures for a global bonding.
Contributing to the society where the individual is not only valued but also allowed to develop a sense of worth.
- Striving to maintain excellence in Academics , to enable scholars to proceed to institutions of higher learning of their choice, in India and abroad.